The Psoriasis QUICK START Guide will help you get started quickly with the Psoriasis Program and will walk you through the steps you need to get you started right. Long- term total remission from psoriasis can be achieved with a holistic approach to the problem, and if you follow the Psoriasis Program in the sequence below you will be well on your way to achieving your long-term goals of being free from psoriasis.
Quickly Curing Psoriasis
I have always found that those most often wanting a QUICK solution for their psoriasis would be generally referring to their external skin problems. If it is a permanent resolution of your psoriasis you are after, then it is important to follow the Psoriasis Program outlined in my series of booklets I have written especially for people like you, the psoriasis patient. The Psoriasis Program is the same protocol I have recommended and fine tuned over the past twenty-six years in my clinic, and is outlined in this booklet for your benefit in brief. The Quick Start Guide will give you a good overall idea on how to undertake the 5-stage program after reading this booklet, and will be able to put it into practice and get the results you are looking for.
In spite of what you may think or may have been told, chronic psoriasis is relatively easy to treat at home and you won’t need to take those drugs or creams from the doctor or dermatologist either. Just follow what I am about to explain to you below to the letter and have faith that it is going to work for you, because I have faith in your ability to recover providing your stick with my recommendations.
How To Achieve Your Goal Of Curing Psoriasis
You may have discovered that the Psoriasis Program consists of a series of many different books, 12 in fact. The reason why I wrote one of the books called The QUICK START Guide, was to give you an overview of the entire Psoriasis Program and to put the whole concept together for you at a glance.
Why would I write so much information all in separate books about psoriasis? The reason why is that most people will want a lot more information about specific aspects of their psoriasis, such as what to eat (the psoriasis diet), or how to best treat their skin (skincare and psoriasis), or about stress and how they live (lifestyle aspects), etc., without having to wade through several hundreds of pages of information. This saves on printing costs too, because the books in the Psoriasis Program are e-books, you only print out the books that you want instant access too. Just like you, many psoriasis patients worldwide have finally found The Psoriasis Program after years of struggling with their skin and their health in general.
After 26 years of studying and practicing natural medicine healing systems including Western fad diets, I finally discovered the key to beautiful and glowing skin, a flourishing inner ecosystem inside your digestive system, as well as living a balanced low-stress lifestyle. Based on a deep understanding of how your digestive tract, immune system and body’s innate stress mechanism truly affect how you look, feel and even think, the Psoriasis Program offers a healthy and balanced way to live your life that can change your skin and your life forever.
There are NO “Instant” Psoriasis Cures
The Psoriasis Program is NOT about an INSTANT or QUICK cure for your psoriasis, if you really believe in “instant” cures with little effort on your behalf, then you have wasted your money on this amazingly powerful program. This booklet is about adopting the right methods systematically that will result in permanent relief from chronic psoriasis in most all cases. And thus, if you are one of those patients I have seen over the years, who is willing to put in the time and work required, AND you just happen to be looking for a permanent answer to psoriasis, then you will need to adopt the Psoriasis Program in the 5 steps below in order to achieve your objective.
By following my psoriasis relief plan outlined below, you will get quick relief and sometimes even notice a remarkable turn around within just a few weeks, but I guarantee you, the best results will come to those psoriasis patients who adopt as well as maintain the lifestyle and diet procedures long-term, as outlined in my Psoriasis Program.
Now I would like to outline the 5-step Psoriasis Program in brief, and then explain but a mere few of the hints and tips of each of these 5 steps. Remember, each of these 5 steps is outlined in great detail in the respective booklets written on each step.
Getting that new psoriasis-free life you want is as easy as starting with the following FIVE STEPS. Once you get a copy of your Psoriasis Program, each one of the five steps will be outlined to get you started in The Quick Start Guide, one of the twelve books in The Psoriasis Program series. Everything will be explained in detail so you won’t be stuck, you will know exactly what to do every step of the way.
The 5 Steps Of The Psoriasis Program
1. The Psoriasis Diet. A gentle cleanse followed by the three-stage diet.
2. Internal Cleansing and Detox. Clean your body to prevent recurrence.
3. The Psoriasis Lifestyle. The right way of living, the right way of thinking.
4. Skin treatments. Learn the best natural skin treatments.
5. Special Foods, Supplements, Herbs and Teas. To speed healing.
1 – The Psoriasis Diet
- Before you commence the Psoriasis Diet, do The Big Clean-Up. Read all about this in the Psoriasis Diet book, it lasts for one week and will set you up properly.
- Your diet is one of the the KEY points in overcoming your psoriasis.
- Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables, especially lettuce, spinach, celery, broccoli and watercress.
- Avoid the nightshade vegetables, which are potatoes, tomatoes and all tomato products including tomato sauce, paste and juice, chilli, eggplant, and capsicums (bell peppers).
- Best meat is lamb and fish,chicken is OK, but try to avoid beef.
- Alcohol is your enemy, psoriasis patients most disappointed with a lack of results are often the ones who just can’t seem to give up alcohol for any length of time.
- Home made juices are ok such as carrot, spinach, apple, celery, cucumber, beets, sweet potato, ginger, wheatgras, kale and swiss chard (silverbeet).
- Drink plenty of water, most psoriasis patients in my experience don’t drink enough. Aim for about 6 glasses every day.
- Avoid junk foods, you know the difference between healthy and unhealthy eating, stay on track by only eating foods that build-up health.
- Be sure to read the Psoriasis Diet, the most comprehensive diet and nutrition book ever written for psoriasis patients.
- Be sure to incorporate the special foods, supplements, herbs and teas for a faster recovery, but first get a good working knowledge of the Psoriasis Diet.
- For much more information read these Psoriasis Program books: 3 A – Introduction To Healthy Eating For Psoriasis and 3 B – The Psoriasis Diet.
2 – The Psoriasis Internal Cleansing and Detox
- Don’t skip this stage; it is best that you commence with internal cleansing and detoxification. This is a most important step; regardless of how “clean” your diet or lifestyle were before you started on The Psoriasis Program.
- Understand that psoriasis is the external manifestation of accumulated toxins. Detox is not to be skipped if you want to get rid of psoriasis.
- The way to build a foundation for good health in the future is to remove the internal toxins that have accumulated to prevent further contamination and continuation of your psoriasis.
- Toxins are best removed by way of internal cleansing and the proper selection of foods and drinks.
- Perspiration may become more active when there is a lack of ability for your bowels and kidneys to function well. Be sure to use 100 percent cotton undergarments and bed linens.
- Colon hydrotherapy is particularly good if you have psoriasis and is an excellent detoxification aid.
- Be sure to incorporate the special foods, supplements, herbs and teas all which will aid in the process of helping you to achieve the goal of attaining a clear and beautiful sin in the shortest possible time.
- For much more information please read the book: Psoriasis, Internal Cleansing and Detox.
3 – The Psoriasis Lifestyle
- Understand stress, keep your stress levels under control, and managing your stress on a day to day basis is a most important factor in your recovery from psoriasis.
- Be aware of the key relationship between stress and your immune system, this information is completely lacking in any books on psoriasis and surely worth the price of the entire psoriasis program alone.
- Be sure to read and understand both the books entitled Psoriasis, Stress and Immunity as well as Psoriasis and Understanding the Lifestyle.
- Try and maintain a cheerful disposition. smile, because worry or becoming angry or antagonistic only creates a toxic body, just as much as eating junk foods will.
- Tell yourself that you will come right, it is just a matter of time.
- Positive self-talk will get you through when you feel down and out.
- For much more information read these Psoriasis Program books: Psoriasis, Stress and Immunity and Psoriasis And Understanding the Lifestyle.
4 – The Psoriasis Skin Treatments
- Understand that external applications don’t cure psoriasis. they are palliative treatments, but don’t get to the root of the problem.
- Always sample any skin treatments before apply to large areas or start full body treatments, you may be very sensitive to the treatment without knowing it.
- Use natural medicines on your skin instead of chemicals, it will mean less chance of side effects and you will avoid toxins building up in your body.
- Try jojoba oil, it is one of the best oils to use for a scalp massage.
- Pomegranate oil and emu oil are two of the best psoriasis oils you will get.
- Olive oil is probably the best oil to use to soften those scales and plaque, they will wash away much more easily after you leave the skin to soften.
- Try the different essential oil skin mixes I’ve have suggested.
- Dr. Pagano’s olive oil and peanut oil combo is excellent, instructions are in the Psoriasis What To Do With Your Skin book.
- Dr. Airola’s Formula F-Plus has been proven for decades for psoriasis, instructions are in the Psoriasis What To Do With Your Skin book.
- Apple cider vinegar in water can bring good relief to inflamed and itchy areas.
- Warm epsom salt baths are very beneficial for healing the skin, add one to two cups of Epsom salts to the bath.
- Having a cool shower or even using ice cubes to rub over lesions can be of enormous relief to especially bad areas.
- Natural sunlight is excellent for healing lesions, especially early morning (before 10.00 am) and late afternoon (after 3.00 pm).
- Patience is required, internal toxins must first be reduced before external lesions go away and eventually dissapear.
- For much more information read these Psoriasis Program books: Psoriasis What To Do With Your Skin, and Special Foods, Dietary Supplements, Herbs and Teas
5 – Special Foods, Supplements and Herbal Medicines
- Many patients I have seen believe that dietary supplements play on a minor role when it comes to healing their psoriasis, and that skin creams, ointments and creams are more important, this is incorrect thinking!
- Before you get serious with taking any dietary supplements, improve your digestion first. This will generally mean that taking digestive enzymes with meals for several weeks. This may be a significantly positive move for you, read more in Psoriasis, Special Foods, Supplements and Herbs.
- Preferably buy and use only high quality supplements, herbs and teas, you always get what you pay for.
- There are different kinds of beneficial herbal medicines; they can be taken as liquid or dry as tablets or capsules. Herbal skin support formulations include burdock, St Mary’s thistle, sarsaparilla, and red clover.
- Supplement basic for those with psoriasis – multivitamin, antioxidant nutrients, omega-3 fish oil capsules, and zinc.
- Critical supplements to take are digestive enzymes, probiotics (Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus), Vitamins A and D3, high-dose folic acid (trial), and selenium.
- A fiber supplement is often most beneficial for those with psoriasis, it will allow beneficial bacteria to thrive in the digestive system and facilitate easier removal of toxins.
- Herbal teas include Pau d’arco, slippery elm, yellow dock, and St Mary’s thistle.
- For much more information read these Psoriasis Program book: Psoriasis, Special Foods, Supplements and Herbs.