A most effective natural psoriasis treatment program, if adhered to correctly, will take about twelve to sixteen weeks (three to four months) to become really effective, in my experience, this time frame is based on many cases successfully treated for this duration. While it certainly is possible for good results with psoriasis to be achieved much sooner, in chronic cases it can take as long as six to twelve months to really clear a chronic case or recurring plaque psoriasis. This is not just my observation, but also the observation of many different psoriasis experts I have spoken to or information I have gained from books on this topic.
Why does it take so long for some people to recover, while others recover in a matter of a few months? This can easily be explained because every case of psoriasis I see, just like every patient, is different, and has developed psoriasis under a different set of circumstances. In addition, some cases of psoriasis will be straightforward, whereas others will be much more complex, such as psoriatic arthritis, around 10% of psoriasis cases. Some psoriatic patients will have one or multiple initiating as well as maintaining triggers (causes), and these can vary from case to case. In some situations there are even “hidden” causes that will ensure the person only ever partially recovers, until they finally overcome their own personal obstacles.
Avoid Instant Psoriasis Cures
Another reason is that every patient will have his or her own reasons for wanting to recover, and this may be a partial or full recovery, as strange as it may sound. As you can see, there is no one hundred percent clear-cut path to the recovery from psoriasis. My advice is to steer clear of any health programs that promote “instant” psoriasis cures; in reality there is no such thing as instant when it comes to restoring as well as maintaining good health. This is similar to obtaining an “instant PhD” I have seen advertised online for five hundred dollars, and certain people will unfortunately fall for such scams for the instant things in life. Whenever you act in haste it often follows that you may well have to repent at your leisure.
It takes time to develop outstanding health because good health is based on the foundation of learning and implementing on how to lead a healthy and balanced life. Hopefully may be aware, developing outstanding health and recovery from psoriasis takes time because first you will need to learn some basic theory, and then there is the practice of adopting and implementing these healthy lifestyle and dietary habits. The main thing is to do the best you can, and even if you don’t entirely eliminate your chronic psoriasis, small but sustained improvements in your lifestyle and dietary habits as outlined in the Psoriasis Program will almost certainly bring about considerable improvements in your psoriasis, along with any other health problems you may.
Any improvements you get will make the Psoriasis Program just that more effective, because small improvements lead to greater self esteem and often lead to even greater improvements in time. When I wrote this book, I wanted you to eradicate your psoriasis for life, not just for a mere few months or years, but wanted to offer you a permanent psoriasis solution.
The 5 Key Psoriasis Program Steps
1. Do the Psoriasis Diet (a three-stage diet)
2. Do the Internal Cleansing and Detox.
3. Live the right Lifestyle. The right way of living and thinking.
4. Skin treatments. Learn the best external applications.
5. Incorporate Special Foods, Supplements, Herbs and Teas.
- The Psoriasis Diet – Understanding Digestion And Nutrition – If you want to recover quickly and completely, follow my Psoriasis Diet. I’ll show you what to eat and the best ways to eat as well. Eat the right foods for as long as it takes and get your skin back to normal. The three-stage Psoriasis Diet is proven and has been used on countless patients in my clinic with great affect. In the Psoriasis Diet book I’ll explain all about diet and nutrition in much detail and most all of your psoriasis dietary questions will be answered. The Psoriasis Diet is your top priority, it is by far the biggest section of the Psoriasis Program and my many dietary recommendations are at the heart of this successful program. This book is the most comprehensive psoriasis diet and nutrition book available, and is worth the price of the program alone.
- Psoriasis – Understanding Cleansing and Detox. Cleansing and detoxification forms the foundation and paves the way for The Psoriasis Program. Bowel, liver and kidney cleansing are very important steps to take and mandatory if you want to get the amazing results I see in my clinic. I’ll show you how to successfully complete the 3-stage psoriasis-cleansing program. This section outlines the most efficient ways to cleanse and detoxify your body, and I will also discuss heavy metal toxicity and more advanced concepts in detail.
- Psoriasis Lifestyle – Understanding the Healthy Lifestyle. Some of the book’s most important information is contained in this booklet, vital information you simply won’t find in any other psoriasis book or program. It explains how to reduce your current risk factors for not only psoriasis, but for a host of other diseases as well. You will learn about the importance of sleep, relaxation, exercise and meditation and I’ll show you how remain psoriasis-free for life.
- Psoriasis – What To Do With Your Skin. Are you sick and tired of using those medical creams? Chronic psoriasis patients I have seen over the years have tried just about every single lotion and potion available, only to find out they most of them are worthless. I’ll show you some of the best natural skin treatments I know, and share with you plenty of recipes and formulations I have discovered and been taught by my patients and fellow doctors.
- Psoriasis – Learn about Special Foods, Supplements and Herbal Medicines and Teas. Do you want to know the best foods to eat that aid in suppressing and eradicating psoriasis? This extensive booklet shows you the most beneficial “special” foods that help the most with psoriasis. In addition, learn about the best dietary supplements money can buy and what not to waste your money on. You don’t need to spend a fortune and take dozens of different supplements for life either. I’ll teach you the best herbal medicines to use and explain exactly why and when you need them. There are a few highly beneficial teas to drink that can improve your psoriasis considerably, let me show you which ones to take and how to take them.